While I don't have a picture of my rug to share, I have one that I took of my friend Barb's rug from last year's camp. It's huge! I can't believe she finished it. She collected wool from all of her friends (including me!) to use for the tongues. What a fun idea!
1. Angel block - finished!
2. My Garden Album block 7 - finished!
3. Applique Affair block - finished!
4. Fabrics for Runaway Mystery quilt - assembled, but not cut (I think it counts!)
5. February Wool Club flowers - finished!
6. Paint Chip Project - finished!
7. Kansas Memories blocks - didn't touch them...
I did work on my Everything But the Kitchen Sink quite a bit at the retreat, and finished two more baskets (I have nine or ten now). Here's my paint chip project: