Thursday, July 15, 2010

Teri Tope Workshop

I am still struggling to get used to the new blog design...I decided to give the new Blogger design tool a try and now can't figure out how to get rid of it!

Teri Henderson-Tope spoke at our guild meeting on Tuesday and I was able to sneak away from work for part of the day yesterday to attend her "Doodle in Reverse" workshop.  Her reverse applique is phenomenal!  I loved the workshop and can't wait to work on my project.  It's certainly a lot of work, though!  It took an hour and a half just to trace the pattern onto the background.  Teri had lots of great applique tips to share, and looking at her projects gave me all kinds of ideas.  I love reverse applique!  Here's a shot of Teri demonstrating how to reverse applique perfect circles:
















I also managed to finally finish my Applique Affair block assignment for June.  It was such a relief to finally have it done!  Now it's time to work on the last My Garden Album block.  I am so excited about nearly having that one finished!

I plan to spend what little time is left this evening working on week two of the summer BOM.  I'm  so far behind - but what else is new?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These backpacks usually come in various styles,
colors, sizes and price tags. People who tend to overpack their personal effects are always
caught up in this dilemma. To do this I still put a large plastic bag in my backpack and
pack everything in this.

Also visit my website - girls backpacks