Tuesday, March 3, 2020

February OMG Update

I did make a little bit of progress I made on my Frolic! project in February, but not nearly as much as I had hoped.  I made my way through all of the steps and, after having to rip and reassemble at least two of the pieces I managed to turn the wrong way, I finally finished one block.  My second didn’t go much better - I have a knack for turning patches the wrong way.  I am happy with my colors, but have to admit that I’m not looking forward to assembling the rest of it!



I had hoped to share a couple of rug finishes in this post, one that I finished binding and another I finished hooking, but I didn’t get time to steaming them today so those will have to wait.  I’m off to the Academy of Appliqué in a couple of days so my sewing time this weekend was spent prepping things to work on there.  I’m looking forward to a few days of appliqué inspiration!

2 comments:

Susie H said...

Your Frolic blocks are very pretty. From what I've seen & heard from other "Frolic-ers", this was not an easy quilt to put together. Enjoy your getaway!

Jennie in GA said...

Lovely blocks, but once you’ve made a mistake it is sometimes hard to keep going. Hope your appliqué class was a success.