Saturday, March 7, 2020

March OMG Project

Getting in a quick post just under the wire to link up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal for March.... I am hoping to make significant progress on the baskets for Irene Blanck’s Basket Case quilt this month. I finally was able to see the finished top in person this week (this is a Irene’s):


The lighting wasn’t great in her classroom so the colors aren’t true. It’s such a happy quilt! I prepped quite a few blocks to take to the Academy but didn’t end up spending any time on them.  I want to get the center finished before she comes to teach in October.  So far I have two blocks finished. My goal for March is to finish half of the center baskets (so 16 more).  Ridiculous stretch, I know - but a girl can dream!

3 comments:

Patty said...

Amazing quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

Susie H said...

16 blocks doesn't seem Llike too much to get done ... until life gets in the way! Good luck!

Jennie in GA said...

It will be a beauty when you get it done!!