Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Snowman Finished

I finally finished my snowman!  I need to come up with a better name, but my brain is so overloaded with work and getting ready to leave for Australia that I am unable to think of anything the least bit creative.  This rug was made to satisfy two different efforts.  It was originally designed for a Wool Club project.  We all hooked holiday-themed projects that will be photographed to create a set of Christmas cards.  We will each receive a complete set (one of each project).  I then plan to donate my rug to my quilt guild's auction in November.  It's almost ready to go - I just need to come up with a name and create a label.


















My next post will probably be from Australia - I head out on Friday.  I've prepped plenty of applique for the long flight!

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

He is so adorable! The Christmas Card idea is so great! I love it.

Linda said...

OMG! LOVE love that rug! It's beautiful. I would be all over bidding on that at your guild auction!