There are a couple that were assigned later in the week that look incredibly painful. I'm hoping to get back on track next weekend because if I get too much further behind I will be overwhelmed!
While sewing the 365 blocks I got back to working on my leader-ender tumblers which actually made them more fun. I finished my third row (57 tumblers) and got started on a fourth.
I have been spending my evenings working on my newest project, a Baltimore album quilt. In what might have been a moment of crazy....under the influence of incredibly inspirational applique at this year's Academy - my friends and I decided to embark on making an album quilt. One each, not a group effort. And a complete quilt, not just a few blocks. It has been so much fun so far - we are all comparing notes and progress and keeping each other motivated. We are still on the first block so we have a long way to go, but I am so excited and inspired by this project! Here's my first block so far (please excuse the wrinkles!):
I also spent some time prepping more orange peels to be sure I had plenty for my trip.
I had a very turbulent (and thankfully short) flight and have been busy both evenings I've been here so I haven't even opened my little bag. I'm hoping to get at least a little sewing time tomorrow - I am so close to making my one a day goal this month!