1. Allietare Mystery - I am a bit behind on the clues due to a crazy December, but have made a little bit of headway over the holiday break. I still need to finish all the piecing and assemble the top.
2. Somewhere in Time BOW - I have all the blocks and short sashiings prepped and all of the wool cut for the long sashiings. I am still working on stitching the first block. This one needs the long sashings and borders prepped; all of the blocks, sashings and borders stitched and the top assembled.
3. Dresden Stars - Need to decide on a final layout and determine how many stars I need, then finish piecing, appliqué stars and centers and assemble the top.
4. Rising Sun - I am working on my third of eight diamonds and still need to do all of the appliqué. I've prepped one appliqué section but am still not thrilled with my selection of fabric for the broderie perse.
5. Disappearing Nine Patch - I seem to recall having finished enough extra blocks to be ready to start the assembly. I need to assess where I am at and do whatever is needed to finish the top.
6. Sister's Choice - only one block finished so far, so the main goal here is to piece additional blocks.
7. Stars and Sprigs - I have decided to scrap the Kaffe version of this that I started and to redo it in "my" kind of fabrics. I may even bundle up all my Kaffe fabrics and sell at the guild's yard sale - I've decided they just aren't for me!
8. Mariner's Compass - I started this one this year but stopped at the point where i need to appliqué circles in between all those points (ugh!). Still lots of borders to add on this medallion-style pattern.
9. Bow Ties - I love these little blocks! I think I have about 100 of the over 3,000 needed for this one. The plan for 2016 is to get to at least 500.
10. The Caswell Quilt - I haven't gotten far at all on this one...just a few leaves and stems on block one. Lots of appliqué to do for this one. I think this will be my TAS challenge.
11. Sweet William - not sure you can call this a UFO since I haven't started it, but I have the pattern and fabric. I really want to finish a basket quilt but am not all that motivated by any of the ones I've already started, so I think I will work on this one.
12. Red and White - another one that isn't really a UFO yet. I still need to make a decision on a pattern, but I have been collecting fabric and really want to get started on this one.
It really was tough to choose just twelve! I feel bad for all those projects left behind for yet another year. So with one last bit of small print - that this in no way precludes me from starting new projects, which I already plan to do - I'm back to my sewing machine to try to make some progress on project #1. Happy New Year!