Monday, March 20, 2017

FNSI Update

I was able to spend plenty of time in the sewing room Friday night and the rest of the weekend and made fairly decent progress on one of my March UFOs - Magic of Christmas. I finished five blocks which leaves seven more to go - two each of three patterns, one of another that I skipped early on. Seven doesn't sound all that bad until you look at them...hundreds of tiny pieces left to assemble!


I also managed to keep caught up with Triangle Gatherings - two blocks finished last week and six more sets of triangles prepped and ready for Lisa's posts.  


And lest you think that all I ever do is make blocks (I am starting to feel like that myself!), I fnally loaded my Winter Stars quilt on the frame and selected a quilting design.  


I hope to get it quilted this week. Then it can join the growing pile of "just needs binding".  I wish I enjoyed that part!

2 comments:

Susie H said...

Great work! Hate binding? I'll trade you borders for binding! hahaha!

Jo said...

Lovely star quilt