Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Rethinking my Baltimore

Well, I guess it's a good thing that I didn't get very far on my first Baltimore block before deciding that I just don't want 18" blocks! Of course, I didn't throw my work away - it's tucked safely away just in case I change my mind again! I may decide to start with a different block... I'm not sure that the first one I selected will lend itself to a 12" version. Although I made the decision over a week ago, I spent most of my sewing time working on block five of My Garden Album. I am close to finished - a few bunny parts and leaves and I will be caught up once again.

I finally finished hooking my Basketful rug. Now all I need is to find the right color yarn to bind it with... Everything I have on hand is too light. Hopefully I will be able to find something to do the trick at Nola's this weekend. I've moved on to hooking he Illinois postcard rug and feel like I am making decent progress on that one. I'd love to get it finished and get back to the one from Anita's class. I love that one!

Hopefully I will have a picture or two to show some progress this weekend - if trying to catch up with Christmas shopping doesn't get in the way!

No comments: