Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Another Rug Finished!

I finally finished my Basketful rug! It's a bit sad that it took nearly the entire year to hook it. I suppose I did take time to work on my baskets and the blog rug this year, but I really need to pick up the pace if I ever plan to make a dent in the pile of projects I have already started or plan to start in the near future. I'm back to working on the Illinois postcard now.












I'm really looking forward to the new year of wool club and all of the projects I will be inspired to start (yikes!). I am also looking forward to getting back to starting my Baltimore, hopefully later today. I'm minutes away from twelve glorious days of vacation - I hope to get lots accomplished!

1 comment:

In Between Stitches said...

Hi Dana,
Your rug is beautiful! I've been thinking about taking up this as a hobby....but haven't done it yet.
I'm glad you enjoyed the recipe for the rolls. It's one of our favorites.
Thanks for following my blog. I'm going to follow your lovely blog now too. --Lynn from Blossoms of Friendship