Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September Projects

It's always amazing to look back at the previous month's "to do" list and see how far I have strayed... What is most amazing is that I even work on anything I list!  I'm really challenged when it comes to staying focused on a project - there are just so many out there that I can't wait to start!  Here's the status report for August:

1. Applique Affair block 17 - didn't touch
2. My Garden Album block 12 - Finished!  Happy dance time!!!!
3. Hook Aug flowers - didn't touch
4. Runaway Mystery (finish Mar clue) - half way through this one
5. Primitive Gatherings BOW (pieced blocks for weeks 1-6, applique 5-8) - ouch!  Not quite...
6. Falling Leaves (three blocks) - one block finished
7. Sew Ewe-nique Baltimore block 1 - didn't touch
8. Begin snowman rug - about 25% finished

Wow - I thought I did more than that!!!  Looks like there will be a lot of repeats for September - here we go:

1.  Applique Affair block 15
2.  My Garden Album (begin piecing borders)
3.  Hook Aug & Sep flowers
4.  Runaway Mystery (finish Mar & Apr clues)
5.  Lisa's Flower Garden (pieced blocks weeks 1-6, applique 7-9)
6.  Finish snowman rug
7.  Garden baskets (two blocks)
8.  Falling Leaves (two blocks)

I'm really counting on making a lot of progress on projects at the retreat - we'll see how it goes!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

You know I make lists also and can't always stick with the plan. The main thing is you are completing projects and working on projects.....while enjoying yourself at the same time! That's the important part. --Lynn