Wednesday, February 9, 2011

AQOMV Eagle Block

I finally finished my eagle block for my AQOMV project!  I was just a little behind - he was supposed to be finished in January.  I did manage to finish one of my signature blocks so I am ready for the February swap.  I haven't signed it yet... I really hate writing on blocks!  I am completely terrified of messing them up.  No matter what technique and pen I try, it never looks good to me. 





















I need to prep another applique block for this project.  All of the signature blocks we are swapping will be pieced, so I plan to focus on applique first and then fill in with additional pieced blocks later.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Beautiful block! I don't blame you, I would be afraid to write on it too!

The Quilted Finish said...

Love your eagle,especially the wings.
I had to laugh at your post regarding
knowing your credit card number by heart! There's just too much temptation in the quilting world!!

Karen said...

The eagle applique is so well done. I like your fabric choices & colors. In looking at a few of your posts, it seems you like challenging applique blocks.