This method worked well for me and the best part was that it gave me a use for my duplicate Easy Angle ruler. (Sadly, I actually have three of them for some reason....)
I really like the look of the double diamond block. I am enjoying these colors - they are definitely different from my norm!
I got a little farther on step one over the course of last week.
And I've made quite a bit of progress on my giant rug:
Okay, now that I look at the picture it really doesn't look like all that much progress, but I do try to work on it pretty much every night. It's hard to tell from the picture but the section I've hooked is probably two feet long. The rug is 30" x 76" so there's still a long way to go.
I hope I can drag myself away from the sewing machine long enough to get some Christmas shopping done. Bonnie's mysteries are addicting!
That's my progress report for the week! Check out how others are progressing on Bonnie's blog.