Monday, December 29, 2014

Grand Illusion Week Five

I am incredibly excited to report that not only did I finish this week's step, but I also managed to complete steps one through four this week! This is the first time in the four years I have been participating in Bonnie's mystery quilts that I have actually been caught up!



I am enjoying Bonnie's posts about the Grand Hotel. I have no memory of the decor from my visit there (I think I was four years old at the time) or from watching "Somewhere in Time" a million times when it was on HBO back in the day. I find the colors amusing...and charmingly tacky!  I am anxious to see how all of these pieces come together. They certainly don't look like they belong in the same quilt! I have complete faith in Bonnie, however, and know that it will turn out awesome!

It seems that most everyone is having great success at keeping up with the mystery this year - check out the Monday link-up on Bonnie's blog to see the fantastic progress!

4 comments:

Feathers in my Nest said...

Awesome! Looking great..

Andi said...

I love your fabrics! This is my first Bonnie mystery, and I am not quite caught up with my goal of half of each clue, but as she says, it is not a race, LOL.

TLC said...

Congratulations on being all caught up. Can't wait to see the finish.

Heather said...

I can't wait to see what "charmingly tacky" looks like in real life!