Monday, August 21, 2017

Catching Up

I have had so much going on the past few weeks that I have not been getting much sewing done.  I have fallen way behind on all three SBOWs and was also rapidly losing ground on Triangle Gatherings. There's no hope for the SBOWs...while I did manage to prep ansd sew a few more hexies onmy flights last week and to prep week #4 of the wool one they have officially become UFOs.  So this weekend the plan was to at least catch up on Triangle Gatherings. I starched, sewed, and cut....



And then started assembling.  Blocks 52-62 are now complete!


According to Lisa's latest post there are 30 blocks left (not sure if the total is 90 or 92).  After all the catching up I am down to one set of HSTs so it's time to start starching again! 

2 comments:

Susie H said...

Way to go! 11 blocks done in a weekend and they look great. My hat off to you!

Heather said...

You can do it!! They look great!