Sunday, August 2, 2009

Another Summer's End Block Finished!

Instead of spending the day doing something on a machine, I sat at the machine and did handwork. No wonder I never get anything done! I did manage to finish block three of the Summer's End BOW.

I really should press these blocks before I post them, but I'm always so excited to have one finished that I can't wait to get a picture! I will have to start prepping block four tomorrow so I can get a start on it at bee Tuesday. I don't know how many weeks are left in the program; all I know is that I am hopelessly behind!

I really hope that the new BOM from Homestead Hearth arrives this week. I'd love to get started on it (yes, I am totally crazy!). I'm also dying to get a start on either Falling Leaves or Laurel Wreath from my Nancy Page patterns. I need more time!!!

No comments: