Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Progress Report

It's interesting to look back on the last picture of my Basketful rug and see how much I actually accomplished over the weekend. I had high hopes of really knocking out most of the rug over the weekend - who was I kidding? I put in a lot of hours and there's still a long way to go, but I definitely did make progress.




I'm counting down until the next retreat...Only a couple more days! We'll be back at the B&B, but this time with a teacher that I have been wanting to take a class from for years. I still need to make a decision on a background and perhaps wind a few more bobbins to add to my thread collection before I'm ready to go. I haven't decided what project to work on prior to the class - my wool, my new BOM, or even the cutwork, which is one of the teacher's patterns. Decisions, decisions!

No comments: