Sunday, March 14, 2010

Still Dragging

I'm not sure where my time is going this month!  I am not making much progress on anything.  I am still working on block one of the Sue Spargo BOM, with lots of leaves and berries still to be stitched to call that one done.  I spent the afternooon prepping My Garden Album block eight, so I will make a start on that one this week.  That's pretty much it on the applique front.

I also haven't done much with my Bird Party rug.  I hope to make a little progress on that one while watching television this evening.  I have high hopes for making great strides on it next weekend when I get together with friends on Saturday for a hook-in.

Wool Club was wonderful fun as always, followed by a most excellent dinner of Zia's baked spaghetti.  I finished the flowers for this month, but didn't start anything new.  I have too many things in the works, although I am always very tempted to jump into a new project. I still need to make a life rug - I'll start collecting clip art for motifs when things calm down a bit on the work front.  Sounds like a good lunch hour activity.  Here's the latest picture of the flower rug (it still needs a better name):

In addition to coming up with a better name, I need to decide on a background color and start working it in.  I hate to leave it all until the end!

No comments: