I managed to finish various parts of the top but am nowhere near having it all together. All of my center and sashing blocks are assembled, and I put together part of one row just to see what it looked like.
It is definitely bright! Blinding, perhaps.... But the more I looked at it laying on the floor of the sewing room, the more I liked it. It is certainly different from anything else I have done! I'm back to work today so progress will be much slower, but I hope to keep plugging away at the rows and have the top together in the next couple of weeks.
The Monday Link-up on Bonnie's blog is already full of finished tops - people amaze me! It's fun to see how the alternate colorways came together and how different they all look!