Sunday, January 4, 2009

My List for 2009

I'm trying something new for 2009 - working to focus my efforts on a select group of projects in an attempt to see them through to completion. I have to have variety - no way I can limit myself to one quilt and one rug at a time, and absolutely no way can I avoid starting new projects until others are finished. Instead, I have come up with my "top 10" quilts and "top 5" rugs to focus on in 2009:

Top Ten Quilt Projects

1. Applique Affair BOM
2. Elegant Garden
3. Joy's Garden
4. Feathered Friends
5. Sweet Annies' BOM
6. Tile Tango I & II
7. Faceted Jewels
8. Holiday Sampler
9. Disappearing Nine Patch (batiks)
10. Dear Jane

Top Five Rug Projects

1. Baskets
2. Illinois Postcard
3. Fraktur
4. Jumbo Star
5. Paisley

I may start another BOM next week, and if so will have to eliminate one of the listed projects to accomodate it. As a project is completed, it can be replaced with another. If nothing else, it should be fun to track progress over the year and see where my time goes...

No comments: