Monday, January 18, 2010

Another Goal Achieved!

I managed to stay on track - even be ahead of schedule - for the first month of my Applique Affair BOM "challenge". I'm hoping that working on this one along with others in the Applique_Cafe group will motivate me to keep at it. I actually have four or five of the blocks finished, but sadly just received block 18 in the mail. You could say that I'm just a little behind...

















I steamed the Vintage Illinois Postcard rug yesterday and hope to get to work binding it this week. Next thing on my "to do" list today is to figure out if I have any yarn to bind it with. If so, I hope to post a picture before the end of the week. I'm on a roll!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is a beautiful applique block. I look forward to seeing more.