Thursday, January 7, 2010

Brrrr!

I'm already tired of the cold, and it's only going to get worse over the next couple of days. Good time to stay indoors and sew. Too bad I have to work!

I did manage to finish block six of My Garden Album over the weekend. Unfortunately, when I washed out my blue pen, the brown stems bled all over the background. Luckily I was able to get it out - thank goodness for Synthrapol and hot water!














I've made a fair amount of progress on the Everything But the Kitchen Sink quilt, too. I finished all of the nine patches - 150 in all. The next step is to put them into large nine patches. Perhaps I will get a little time to work on that over the weekend.












I hope to purchase a background for the McCall's quilt this afternoon, and perhaps some of the other fabric. Lots of sales at the local quilt shops this weekend! I can't really start on that project, though, until I have my Applique Affair block assignment finished. I traced the pattern last night - 26 pieces! Maybe I won't get back to piecing this weekend!

No comments: