- A friend is someone who reaches out her hand and touches your heart.
- Friends are the sisters that God (or destiny) forgot to give you.
- Some people make the world special just by being in it.
One of the best that I found, although completely inappropriate, has been bringing a smile to my face all day:
- A friend would lend you her umbrella. A best friend would take yours and yell "Run, bitch, run!"
I'm a huge fan of Pat Sloan and follow her blog daily. At the beginning of the year, Pat encouraged her followers to choose a word for the year. Her word was "possibilities". I've been pondering the idea for weeks, and haven't been able to come up with a word that represents what I want to accomplish this year. Then it hit me - "accomplish" is it! I need to focus on actually accomplishing rather than just planning, buying, and starting. So, for the month of February, my "accomplish" goals are to:
- Finish the angel quilt block
- Complete My Garden Album block seven
- Complete an Applique Affair block
- Assemble fabrics for Runaway Mystery quilt
- Hook flowers with February Wool Club colors
- Finish paint chip project
- Begin piecing Kansas Memories blocks
I'll report progress and set new goals at the end of the month.