Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Plans

I know better than to be too ambitious with my list this month.  I will be out of town for two full weeks and won't be able to get much done on any of my upcoming trips.  I am going into this month with a very positive attitude... I am absolutely positive that I will end the month significantly behind where I started!  I am headed to the IQA show in Chicago (Primitive Gatherings, here I come!) immediately followed by a week in Paducah.  What's really sad is that I have found a few other things to purchase online over the past few days so I  started my traditional month of crazy, impulsive shopping a bit early this year!

So, being realistic:

1.  Complete My Garden Album block 8 (I'm almost there - it was two weeks late getting to me!)
2.  Finish Sue Spargo BOM block 1
3.  Continue making progress on Bird Party
4.  Hook April flowers
5.  At least start cutting the Runaway Mystery Quilt

I won't commit to anything more.  If block 9 of My Garden Album arrives before the end of the month, I will try to get it started.  My Applique Affair assignment for this month is block 5, which I am pretty sure I already have completed, so I get a break there.  If block 20 arrives I may try to get it prepped so I can eventually play "catch up" for last month.  Any progress on these falls into the "bonus" category.

Time to get to work!

No comments: